The SC ACCELERATE Program (Adult College Completion through E-Learning Resources and Academic Tracks to Employment) provides accelerated educational and career pathways for adult learners, preparing them for high-skill/high-demand occupations in South Carolina's expanding manufacturing sector.
The SC ACCELERATE Program is geared towards the following applicants:
- Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) Individuals
- Veterans and spouses of active duty military personnel
- Adults age 25 and older - This population may include:
- Unemployed Individuals
- Underemployed Individuals
- Dislocated Workers
- Incumbent Workers
Upstate Warrior Solution - Community Partnership:
Connecting Warriors and Their Families to the Resources They Need. Learn more...
Tri-County Technical College Enrollment Steps:
- Apply for admission at www.tctc.edu/apply and pay the $30 non-refundable application fee. Questions? Contact Admissions Success Center at 864-646-1550. Submit the financial aid application (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.gov. Our federal school code is 004926. Questions? Contact Financial Aid at 864-646-1650.
- Complete compass testing. There is no cost for compass testing. Questions? Contact the Assessment Center at 864-646-1300. Assessment Center Walk-In Schedule (Bring Your Photo ID):
- Pendleton Campus, Miller Hall: Monday-Thursday 8 am-5 pm, Friday 8am-Noon
- Easley Campus: Tuesday 2-5 pm
- Anderson Campus: Friday 8 am-Noon
- Once admitted to the college, a student meets with a success coach to review your assessment results, plan your class schedule, and discuss remaining enrollment information. At this time, the student should express their intent to participant in the SC ACCELERATE program. The student will be referred to the APTC Counselor and the SC ACCELERATE intake forms will be completed.
SC Accelerate Program Enrollment Steps:
- Contact SC ACCELERATE APTC Director/Counselor for individual appointment time
- Bring Photo Id, Social Security card, DD-214 (if a veteran), resume, current school schedule if already enrolled to initial appointment
- APTC Staff will complete initial SC ACCELERATE intake paperwork for each participant
- Each participant will receive an Individual Service Plan (ISP) outlining employment and educational goals as well as needed support services from college and community partners
- The APTC offers a plethora of free services including soft skills workshops, resume assistance, connection to additional student services, and more
- Each participant will receive one-on-one counseling in an effort to assist them with obtaining their goals
- Industrial Welding - Certificate & Associate Degree
- Click here for more information about program graduation rates, median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information.
- CAD/CAM/CNC Fundamentals - Certificate