Grand Opening! APTC at Greenville Tech
April 25th, 2014
The SC ACCELERATE Adult Post-Secondary Transition Center (APTC) at Greenville Tech is now open!
The services available through the APTC include:
- Guidance through the GTC admission process
- Individualized career counseling and planning assistance
- Access to online tutorials in math, reading and computer skills
- Soft skills workshops
- Access to community resources
- Resources to assist veterans with benefits, employment, education and more.
APTC location and hours:
McAlister Square, Suite C-16
Monday through Thursday 9 a.m. Noon and 2 - 4 p.m.
The South Carolina Adult College Completion through E-Learning Resources and Academic Tracks to Employment (SC ACCELERATE) program is a federally funded program under the TAACCT grant funded by the U.S. Department of Labor.
The mission of SC ACCELERATE is to expand educational and career pathways for adult learners in South Carolina\'s 17 counties, preparing them for high- skill/high-demand occupations in the state\'s expanding Advanced Manufacturing sector.
The target populations served are veterans or spouses of active veterans, TAA eligible participants, and adults age 25 and over.
For more information, call Kimberly Martin (APTC director) at (864-467-8863).